Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On to the Next Thing

After all the holiday "stuff" is put away and the house is clean and organized, I always put a bowl of fresh tulips on the dining room table.
These somehow ended up in this red bucket and in my studio to be painted.
Yikes. I must be channelling Valentines Day!?

Happy Valentines Day?
9 x12 oil 
Yesterday I cleaned and organized my studio to prepare for my classes starting next week. 

Dead Brushes
I was hanging on to all those dried up brushes, for what reason? 
It feels so good to purge, then head off to the art supply store! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely painting! Tulips are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulip arrangement is lovely, Nancy. I like the simplicity of it, and the whole piece just glows! Gret shadow. Gosh, Valentine's Day already? yikes!

    ReplyDelete