Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Don't Try This at Home!

Painting chocolates is a lot more difficult than one would think.
How many shades of brown can there be? 

Box of Chocolates
8 x 8 

I put out all my "browns" and proceeded as if 
I was painting with chocolate! 
Dangerous, to say the least. 


NOTE: The James Library 
is hosting a Valentine Event on Friday February 8.
They have asked our GJWP group if we would do 
some themed paintings  
for display and sale that evening. 

  This is my first attempt

2 comments:

  1. I know from painting chocolate donuts the pain you went through! I use burnt umber with a bit of ultramarine for the darkest, then plain burnt umber, after that I just add cad. Red light, and cad yellow to make the lightest! But there are a thousand ways to get to the Mountain.... Have at it and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good and chocolates for February....yum.

    ReplyDelete