Friday, July 19, 2013

Five Day Workshop Glow

I haven't taken a five day workshop in a long time
and had forgotten how wonderfully intense they are! 
I just returned from the "Figure in the Landscape" 
workshop with Peggi Kroll Roberts.

Castle Manor Inn
Gloucester, MA 

To sequester yourself away from all distractions of "normal life" 
 to simply focus on your passion for a week 
is incredibly enriching. 
The sharing of ideas, knowledge and experiences is invaluable 
and the friendships made are priceless. 

I'm coming away exhausted, inspired and spinning with new ideas.
Thank you Peggi, Ray, Kat 
and all the incredibly talented and fun painters
I got to spend the week with! 

Just one of Peggi's incredible demos.















2 comments:

  1. I know you'll be posting more, and I can't wait to see them.


















    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lucky you and tell us more! I love both Peggi's and Ray's work and painting the figure outdoors is my absolute passion :-)

    ReplyDelete