Monday, December 30, 2013

Intention

I like the idea of setting an intention for things.
Whether it's a yoga practice, making breakfast, or starting a painting. 
To define your intention ahead of time
keeps you focussed. 

Black, Red, Yellow 6 x 6 

Currently, my intention in painting is to 
focus more on shapes and design, 
and to play around with color harmonies.  

This is a real challenge for me because 
"little miss fussy pants" shows up 
and wants to put in every detail!   
I have to stay focussed on my intention,
just to keep her at bay.   

The GJWP challenge for the month of December is 
Intention. 
They will all be here posted on January 1 ! 

3 comments:

  1. Love that book too Nancy. Have read it many times. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous painting..You are SO past Miss Fussy pants…Your work is magnificent..xo

    ReplyDelete