Monday, September 22, 2014

Open Studio

was so much fun this weekend. 
I met a ton of interesting people, 
got some new students, learned a lot,
and sold some paintings! 

The entrance

My work was in the front as you walked in.

Beth's work was by the windows. 

The perfect "desk"! 

I served water with lemon, mint and cucumber. 
wine, and some wrapped goodies. 
There was a steady stream of people in and out both days.

Open Seating
24 x 40! 

I was thrilled to sell this piece. 
I have never shown it before. 

And one of Beth's paintings sold!!!  
Blue Sweater
12 x 12 

All in all, it was a great experience. 
It was exhausting but very inspiring. 
I've bought some big canvas's 
and am itching to get painting! 





1 comment:

  1. It's fun to share a project with a like-minded painter. Beth appears to have an interesting point of view.

    ReplyDelete