Monday, November 3, 2014

Break from Teaching

My teaching schedule (and painting!) is a bit "on hold" right now.  
Our daughter is getting married a week from Saturday 
and I'm planning on enjoying every minute
of the festivities and fun! 

Takin' A Break 
8 x 10 

I'll keep you posted as I add new classes,
however I am doing a two day 
"Expressive Paintings from Photos"
workshop at the South Shore Art Center 
Thursday and Friday 
January 29, 30 
10 - 3 pm

A great way to get the kick those January blues,
and nice gift to ask for!
Contact them directly if interested.
  



2 comments:

  1. Love the painting and the title...so perfect for your timing
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, thanks for the recommendation on "The Group of Seven" book. I love it. Nice painting....so much more detailed than your usual work.

    ReplyDelete