Sunday, May 31, 2015

Post Workshop thoughts

My friend and fellow artist Patti Mollica recently posted this
after teaching a five day workshop.

"One of the best things about teaching workshops is the mutual sharing. 
I share what I know and in return my students share 
their interpretations of what I am teaching.  
I am often most inspired by the so-called "beginners" who interpret 
the assignments and exercises in such fresh and unexpected ways."

I couldn't agree more!


Having just completed my two day 
Expressive Painting workshop with twelve painters, 
all levels and ready to try new things,  
I want to share just a few of the
results from the quick exercises.
  







This was our "beginner" Art's first painting!
 Literally. 
I'd say he's off to a good start! 

Once again, 
I'm humbled and inspired.  

1 comment: