Monday, November 6, 2017

Ken Kewley workshop

I am completly enthralled after 
taking a three day 
Abstract Landscape Collage workshop 
at Concord Art this weekend.
He is an amazingly organized and generous instructor
and we all did an incredible amount of work!

We painted our own papers
and produced hundreds of small 
abstract landscapes. 
(without thinking too much) 



Here, I used just geometric shapes:


"Harbor Town"
4 x 4 


Here are my two "unrestricted" landscapes
done on Sunday


"Fall" 
6 x 6 




"Harbor" 
6 x 6 


On Sunday we created three D
structures using cardboard and paint. 
Then we collaged them from four different angles! 



This was by far one of the most exciting and 
engaging workshops I have ever taken.
I can't wait to see where it takes me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment